Friday 20 July 2012

Real-life brides...

We love interacting with brides who wear Aruna Seth shoes to their weddings, it's great receiving pictures and hearing a thank-you for the shoes!  We will soon be launching a 'Best Bride of the Year' competition on our website.  If you married in a pair of Aruna Seth shoes last year 2011 then please send in a photo into me.  Once we have collected a few pictures, we will upload them on our website and then friends can Facebook 'like you' to be a winner.  The bride with the most likes will receive a pair of Aruna Seth shoes at the end of the year.  We received a great email today from one of our brides Lisa Esposito and she said,

"I cannot tell you what a hit the shoes were at the wedding and how much I absolutely love them.  I look forward to my next pair of Aruna Seth shoes, they are truly the most special things I own!"

You can see one of Lisa's bridal pictures, the turquoise shoes as well as some of our other 'Real-life' brides wearing Seth's...












No comments:

Post a Comment