Thursday 14 July 2011

My Snake-skin shoes have been SO much fun...

Hey ladies a few weeks ago I told you all about my latest Aruna Seth fixation, the snake-skin peep-toe platform shoes, I loved them because they're luxurious, have durability and they are neutral so easy to wear and match-up with anything... www.arunaseth.com/products-page/new-styles-just-in/samantha-natural-snake-heel-120mm/

Well I have to say, the snake-skin peeptoe shoes have been so much fun to wear.  I have built a whole summer wardrobe around these divine shoes.  I bought a lovely white broderie anglaise dress from French Connection, a beautiful nude waterfall jacket from French Connection, a silk-white V-neck blouse from Zara and a lovely nude silk shirt from Reiss ALL TO MATCH THE snake-skin peep-toes...Top stylists say build the perfect wardrobe around your shoes and I’m starting to believe in this prophecy.  Aruna's Seth's gorgeous peep-toe snakeskin shoes have been amazing to help me build a divine summer wardrobe this year.  I normally open my four cupboard wardrobe and complain about not having enough clothes and need to go shopping again but not this year thanks to my new Seth's...

I even went so far as to match up new jewellery to the shoes, I bought a gorgeous classic Kara Ross snake-skin bangle, gold-plated and a large faceted smokey quartz gold ring.  The jewellery matches beautifully to the shoes and all my new clothes and are certainly investment pieces to match up to any outfit!  You can see more of the Kara Ross range at http://www.kararossny.com/ - I can’t wait to pay the Kara Ross store a visit next-time I’m in New York in October...

You can see some of my lovely purchases below, have a fabulous day...




No comments:

Post a Comment