Monday 29 April 2013

Aruna Seth Shoe Wishlist

Working at Aruna Seth has its perks of having a lovely, success-driven boss and being surrounded by the most beautiful, exclusive shoes around. The only slight negative of this is that I can't afford any, and I want them all - absolute torture!

My favourite picks of the moment firstly, are of course the Candy Coloured heel in rose leather. This heel is so unique and eye-catching that undoubtedly wherever it is worn all eyes will be on you and those beautiful specimens on your feet! The pastel colouring is perfect for the sunny weather and I'm pretty sure would go with just about anything! But for those in need of inspiration, a simple white dress would make a divine outfit for a summer event.


My next shoes of choice are the Venus (140mm) Heels in Coral Suede and Roccia Python. These are so unusual and my usual style of high heels with strapping detail for extra reassurance.

Carrying on with a snakey theme, my absolute favourite at the moment are the Farfalla heel in Black Python. I adore these because of the luxurious look that python denotes and because they are black, they go with absolutely anything and with the signature butterfly Swarovski on the front these are just the thing to make those other attendees at a party or event green-eyed monsters.



Hopefully someone rich and generous will bump into me unexpectedly and help a sister out with purchasing all these shoes I so desperately need, or perhaps you reading this post would be so kind?

Keep updated! www.arunaseth.com



No comments:

Post a Comment