Wednesday 22 May 2013

Cannes and favourite outfits...

Aruna attended the Cannes 2013 film festival for five days this year and we're waiting for her pictures to come through.

There were some stunning dresses on the Red Carpet this year and I've picked my top three favourite!

I am a little 'Cara Delevinge'd' out at the moment, her face stares at me from every publication when I open it.  But she is the gorgeous next Kate Moss and she never fails to stun with her dress sense to events.  She looked stunning with her slightly rock-punk edge in a black lace Burberry dress on the Red Carpets...

Eva Longoria looked lovely like a sparkly soft green tilly-mint sweet in a soft green dress she wore on the Red Carpet.  It also made me giggle that Eva Longoria did a serious wardrobe malfunction by lifting up her dress too high to reveal she wore no knickers and the camera's caught her - how embarrassing!

My final favourite has to be Milla Jovovich and her modern day Cleopatra look she wore to the premier of the films re-make.  Her figure looked stunning in a sequin black number and her heels were sky-high!

Watch-out for the pictures of Aruna looking fabulously dressed in Cannes soon and I can't wait to hear all the stories...




No comments:

Post a Comment